ronniemcbride

How To Create Your Own Custom Arrow Stroke Brush (VIDEO)

Very cool and helpful!  However, what I can't figure out is how to make the arrow pointing in one direction.  Looked over the video several times, but can't seem to make my arrow point only one way.  Suggestions?

iMac 21.5" Mid 2011

2.5 GHz i5

select your arrow with your node selection tool then go up to actions > and click the icon that says reverse curve.

Currently, the answer is no. There is another method of creating an arrow created by a member named Ronnyb his approach gives you the benefit off vectors. Both approaches have their pros and cons. Here is the link.

Ah, OK, tried the reverse curve trick, and still ended up with a double arrow.  Tried making my own, but ended up with a weird color artifact surrounding the arrow on my brush.

post-5118-0-89635700-1424034869_thumb.jpg

iMac 21.5" Mid 2011

2.5 GHz i5

What do you mean by "double" arrow? when you say double arrow to me I think you're getting an arrow at both ends of your line?

That color artifact looks like 100% black was not used in the background color. if you have the slightest bit of color in the background of the arrow brush you get this sort of result