You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help File

• Staff

Hey Kingpawn, yes, that's definitely an error and not a difference between OSes! Looks like the style sheet isn't even loading. Could I ask which language your OS/app is set to?

I don't have a Windows PC in front of me, so the following is guess work, please bear with me. Could you possibly navigate to C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources. You should come across a series of language folders like English.lproj, es.lproj, de.lproj etc. If you open the language that matches yours and double-click the index.html file, does the help page appear OK then?

Product Expert (Affinity Photo) & Product Expert Team Leader

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more
Official Affinity Photo tutorials

Pic attached.

tip.gif If you save your screenshots as PNG, GIF or JPEG they can be viewed directly in the browser. Most (if not all!) web browsers cannot display TIFF images, which means that the user needs to download them and then view them in a separate app.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

As far as am aware language is set to English(UK). Followed instructions. Help file as it should be. Pic attached. (Now jpeg not Tiff - thanks for the Tip!)

OK, so you're not missing any files, that's good news at least. We just need to figure out why your help browser engine is not loading the required stylesheets...

If you're able to provide any additional information (like whether you have certain antivirus/protection software installed) that would be really useful. The first step is to try and find a correlation with users who are experiencing this - I believe there's at least one other person having the same issue.

Thanks again.

Product Expert (Affinity Photo) & Product Expert Team Leader

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more
Official Affinity Photo tutorials

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.