You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to acquire size tabs or move watermark!

I use to be able to drag my watermark onto an image and the sizing tabs would come right up, along with moving the graphic within the image, unfortunately I cannot do either and I don't thinks it's beta issue, since it won't work right in the stable version either, although I am on beta 1.5 R6 This is huge for me, suggestions?

• Staff

Hey OldHickory30,

I assume you are just dragging an image onto your document? Or Placing it? When you say 'resizing tabs' are you referring to the Transform panel? There shouldn't be an issue dragging an image around the document with the Move Tool. Can you kindly elaborate or record a quick clip as I think I'm not entirely understanding what you mean. 

Basically the sizing / move buttons no longer come up. So in in sample 1 is how the watermark appears in AP and the sample 2, is in PS when I drag the watermark onto the image, Again, it used to work fine then fine, however for whatever reason, I am no longer able get the buttons? Does that make sense?

post-25604-0-75078200-1481043216_thumb.jpeg

post-25604-0-22120700-1481043269_thumb.jpeg

• Staff

Is the layer locked? If it is, you won't see the handles or be able to move the object. As far as I know, the only other time you wouldn't see the handles is if you drag the object when you have 'Hide selection while dragging' enabled from the context toolbar.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.