NormanPCN

Add "auto" features to adjust/live layers control panels

Photo has toolbar buttons for Auto levels, contrast, color and white balance. These seem to be destructive. I suggest that where applicable you put an auto button, with possible options, into the adjust/live layer control panel to setup the auto setting on the existing controls. This is non destructive and also provides the user ability to tweak the auto settings. For example, Photoshop has an auto button in levels adjustments with many types of auto adjustments one can choose from.

It would seem to me that if it is useful to have a toolbar button for such adjustments then it could be even more useful to have those adjustments be available in non destructive layer(s) that are user tweakable. Some of those four items should fit into currently available adjust/live layers.

I just realise how old this very simple and yet unresolved idea is. :|

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471