You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG: (1.5.0.27) Guides & ArtBoards

Hi Developers,

I have made full steps to reproduce video to show a bug that happens when you want to use guides and have multiple artboards. The guide positions are offsetted. This bug also appeared on the previous version 1.5.0.26. The video is in the attachment.

Let me know if you need more info.

Best Regards,

Beta User

GuidesBug.zip

• Staff

andrej7,

Thanks for the report, it was made today and my team tend to go at 5:30. I would like to assure you that it would have been acknowledged in the morning and that this was also already reported in the last RC thread and should be fixed soon. However I am here, a bit late, so I'll simply say thanks, and go to bed.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hey andrej7,

As Patrick said, you had just missed us all when you posted yesterday so sorry about that.

This was reported a short while ago by myself and has been bumped a few times. I will add your video (extremely helpful, thank you) to the bug report as I would like to see this resolved in time for release.

Cheers :)

Hi everybody, 

so it's known problem. That's good to know. Hope you guys will get the fix into the next build.

I also made a similar report about bug in Symbols feature few days ago which is a bit nasty bug.

I have encountered few more problems If I manage to reproduce them I could make you some video for that too.

Good luck with the code :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.