You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.5 - Beta 12)

• Staff

Thanks Hokusai. Just to make things clear as there's a few different situations here and i'm not sure to which one you are referring to:

1. This is what i was referring to - Open a document, change to Colours palette, close document, close application. When you reopen the application it should now remember the last setting used (fixed in a recent Beta) in this case the Colours palette - Can you please confirm this is working correctly on your system?

2. Apparently you're talking about a different issue: Open a document, change to Colours palette, close document (it reverts to greys at this point), open a new document again and in this case the new document keeps the Greys palette selected. Is this what you meant? This is also happening on my system (macOS Sierra) and wasn't logged/fixed (i'm logging this now).

Custom palettes are not remembered in either case.

MEB,

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for following up! I'm talking about your the second one on your list. You'll notice in my screen shot that I have the "Colours" chosen but the name is "Greys" and so when I open a new document it is "Greys". 

Thanks,

Hokusai

post-3209-0-39146100-1473914668_thumb.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.