You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

27 minutes ago, MEB said:

Thanks. With a file opened go to menu View > New View. Does the new view displays the objects?
Out of curiosity, are you running Parallels?

Still no change. No, not running Parallels. 

• Staff

Have you installed anything recently - third party menu utilities like windows managers and similar app types that may be interfering with the app while they run in background? Did you update the macOS?

If you go to Affinity Settings, Performance section and change the Display dropdown to Software does it display the objects or it also fails?
If nothing of that works, the only suggestion I have is to remove the app and try a reinstall but I'm not sure it will fix the issue either.

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding this last time. I didn’t use the program for a couple of days and when I went back yesterday the problem had fixed itself. No idea! But clearing the settings seems to have worked, eventually. 

I did go into the performance settings just now to have a look but didn’t make changes since I wasn’t sure what setting Display to Software might do.

Thanks everyone for your help and have a wonderful day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening, 

Thought you might like to know that the problem reappeared, and I tried setting Display to Software under Preferences/Performance menu item, which was your last suggestion, then restarted the app, and this time it fixed the problem immediately. 🤔😀