You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Additional software

Hi. I bought AD back in September. Together with Designer, there was additional choice of software. I signed up to one of the tools, would like to cancel now, before my trial period ends, but not being able to remember the name of it. Could anyone please help me providing the list of tools, that came with AD? Now I cannof find it anywhere.

Many thanks,

Marian

• Staff

@marian_p

Welcome to the forums.

We don't bundle our software with trial versions from other companies, and I'm not finding an account under the email address that is linked to your forum account.

What is the exact name of the product you are referring to, is it a trial of one of the three Affinity apps? If so, did you sign up with us, or with Apple or Microsoft?

Hi there and thank you for your reply. By mistake, I registered here in forums with a different email address, the correct one is @outlook.com. Order number was ********, Affinity Designer 2 (macOS).

It is weird, I remember, when installing, I was offered to try out different apps. But the name? I dont recall :(

On 12/3/2023 at 8:33 PM, marian_p said:

Hi there and thank you for your reply. By mistake, I registered here in forums with a different email address, the correct one is @outlook.com. Order number was *******Affinity Designer 2 (macOS).

It is weird, I remember, when installing, I was offered to try out different apps. But the name? I dont recall :(

@SFurniss forgot to tag you

On 12/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, SFurniss said:

I've edited your post to remove the order number.

@SFurniss

Actually, I don't think you did!  😉

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Thanks for your replies. I am not sure it was a bundle, but I am sure it was after I paid for AD, I have received an option to choose 2 out of 3 additional software (or SAAS, rather) something to do with AI etc. It was like free trial came with the AD order ...