You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Update makes more trouble...

Sorry, but I'm not sure which panels you're looking for.

Note that you are in the Designer Persona, so you will only have the panels appropriate for Designer, not any for the Publisher Persona or the Photo Persona.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

2 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Note that you are in the Designer Persona,

Hi, Walt. Thanks a lot. That was the problem with the "panel Seiten". How to see it? Never before the sight to the programm changed with an update.

But the bug, which should be repaired, is not. Moving the field on Navigator stopps the possibility to aktivate the fiel with text. W´ill see.

Best, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

18 minutes ago, larsh said:

But the bug, which should be repaired, is not. Moving the field on Navigator stopps the possibility to aktivate the fiel with text. W´ill see.

Sorry, but I don't understand that.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

28 minutes ago, larsh said:

Please have a look here:

Thanks. If you're discussing that same problem, it would be better to continue the discussion in that topic to avoid confusion.

But if it is about seeing the Text Frame panel, then you need to be in the Publisher Persona to see it, and then it's Window > Text > Text Frame. And that's where it has been for all of V2.

-- Walt
PC:

10 hours ago, larsh said:

Fehler beim Text wurde nicht korrigiert

… aber er hat es schon in die [Known Issues] geschafft:

Leider werden bei keinem Update sämtliche bekannten Fehler behoben. Inzwischen gibt es aber den Serif-Info-Bot, der über Fehlerbehebungen informiert, indem er in allen betroffenen Themensträngen zu einem Fehler eine Art Erfolgs-Meldung postet. Sie wird dann zB auch in deinem oben verlinkten Thema erscheinen (und dir ggf eine Email schicken).

10 hours ago, larsh said:

Meine Vorlage Studio ist weg.

Wie ein Sprichwort sagt, "Dein Geld ist nicht weg, es ist nur bei jemand anderem" … so ist auch deine Studio-Vorlage hoffentlich nicht weg, sondern nur woanders. In V2 wurden ein paar Menus umorganisiert, zB die div. 'Manager' und die 'Studio'-Optionen.

Wenn du einen Menupunkt vermisst, kannst du ihn einfach ins Menufeld "Hilfe" eintippen …

helpmenu.jpg.6e3f755354462d4dd6fd9721acce77d6.jpg

… und am mac dann mit der Maus über ein Suchergebnis fahren um das entsprechende Menu automatisch aufklappen zu lassen, bei Bedarf inklusive Untermenus.

Für V2 sagt die Hilfe, die Studiovorgaben sind jetzt ein Unterpunkt von "Studio" (in deinem Screenshot unter "Zoom"):

Laden einer Studiovorgabe:
  1. Wählen Sie im Menü Fenster die Option Studio > Studiovorgaben verwalten aus.
  2. Wählen Sie eine Vorgabe in der Liste aus und dann die Option Laden.

Neu ist in V2 auch, dass manche Panels in Gruppen zusammengefasst sind, so sind jetzt Absatz-, Zeichen- und Textrahmenpalette nicht alphabetisch im Menu "Fenster", sondern Unterpunkte von "Text".

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

More help than I need – if I may say so. Thank you very very much. 

I don´t like new things in the work an only need a simple part of the programm. So I don´t know about personas and was nervous. That was the main problem, after choosing the AP persona all was ok. Studio was back, pages. And I could not understand, that the main problem was not repaired in an upddate. Now all is fine. Nice days! lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2