You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My Batgirl art to share

symson

13 minutes ago, MikeW said:

Nicely done. Question. What Affinity application did you also use?

None. I've just started using Affinity and haven't created anything substantial with it. The Affinity staff invited me to share my art, which is Pre-Affinity.

30 minutes ago, symson said:

None. I've just started using Affinity and haven't created anything substantial with it. The Affinity staff invited me to share my art, which is Pre-Affinity.

It is a nice piece. I especially like the logo and the coloring under the Cape--nice gradient. 

2 hours ago, symson said:

Maybe @patrick connor thought you may have used one or more of the Affinity apps on all or part of the samples you previously uploaded

Nice portfolio of pics but looking forward to seeing some of your future work using Affinity

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Also out of curiosity I had a look in the portfolio, and I have to tell you that above all I like your style when it comes to retro itself. You even managed to keep BatGirl as she was presented in the first scenes, and those contrasts, shades and colours. If you created a whole comic book, I buy it.