ChrisP

Brush settings and Wacom Intuos

Hi all,

I am using the pen tool and creating a curved line. I then want to apply one of the tapered brush stokes from the right side menu. When I select the vector curve I created and click on a brush preset (with taper) nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Thanks

You can taper a curve in AP by going to Stroke Properties and playing with the Pressure Profile option. 

post-19-0-71786300-1456917682_thumb.jpeg

7 hours ago, Boldlinedesign said:

I think what people are looking for is the option to have it taper and apply to pressure settings of the stylus in the moment, as it's being laid down on the design, not as an after-thought per line

@ChrisP wrote (emphasis added), "I then want to apply one of the tapered brush stokes from the right side menu. When I select the vector curve I created and click on a brush preset..."

That is not "in the moment" or "as it's being laid down on the design."

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1