You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[2.1.0.1709 AP] Liquify persona rare problem

There is a problem with liquify persona - sometimes when this mode activated it looks like everything ok, but brushes not working at all. Clicking/draggin on canvas just produce no effect, but all the sliders/etc are working as usual. In this state i can click cancel button and immediately switch back to liquify persona again - now persona starts working without problems. 

There is no particular pattern when this happens, unfortunately, but i expiriencing that from 2.0 version from time to time both on Mac and Windows, in release version and now in latest beta too. Hope this will be fixed one day, reopen trick works - but annoying

I believe I am having this problem today.  
Windows 11, Laptop, Wacom Tablet, AFDesigner, V2.1.0.1709, Pixel persona,  brush & colour selected paint brush tool,  line drawn, nothing shows on screen, until finished, and hover over the line with the drawing pen to get it to render it.  

• Staff

The only thing I could think of is that you have the wrong layer selected (such as a mask) but the fact you said you Cancel and go straight back in suggests it's something else.

A screen recording might help us spot something or perhaps a file with its history saved might help. 

9 hours ago, Chris B said:

The only thing I could think of is that you have the wrong layer selected (such as a mask) but the fact you said you Cancel and go straight back in suggests it's something else.

A screen recording might help us spot something or perhaps a file with its history saved might help. 

I also suspected layer selection problem at first, but layer selection always proper, just exit and reenter makes everything work (no extra clicks, no selection changes)

I`ll try to catch situation on video, but hard to tell when this happens in advance