You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can’t delete global color

• Staff

Hi Darren,

I am using the latest app store version. 

No, I don’t use spot or overprint options.

Vlad

Can you double check that it is version 1.4.1, as it was released only a week ago or so.

I just reproduced this. This seems to be a bug with full screen mode. Once you toggle out of fullscreen it should delete fine.

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

This is happening to me on 1.4.1 until today. The team didn't acknowledge this issue yet? It's buggin'the s*** outta me.

Hi dutello, 

Would you be able to send PM a link to a copy of your files in the following location if the issue is in the beta version:

Macintosh HD\Users\login name\Library\Containers\com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner.beta\Data\Library\Application Support\User\

Of if you are having the issue in the non-beta version could you send me the files here please:

Macintosh HD\Users\login name\Library\Containers\com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner\Data\Library\Application Support\User\

Thanks!

• Staff

00Ghz do you get the same error message? If so would you be able to send me your files from here please?\

Macintosh HD\Users\login name\Library\Containers\com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner.beta\Data\Library\Application Support\User\

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.