You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In DrawPlus it was easy to create graph paper or indeed anything such as notepaper, gridded paper etc, but how do I do it in AD?

I have tried everything I can think of, so either it is not there, or I am missing it.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

• Staff

Hi Yogi9409,

Welcome to the forum.

The easiest way to have a graph paper design in Affinity Designer is to download one of the free AI graph paper templates and then modify the drawing for your requirements, the other way is to turn on the grid and adjust this for your layout and then use this as a guide and use the line tool to manually create the graph paper.

Regards,

Darren

• Staff

Hi Yogi9409,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity software is not an equivalent product of the Serif Plus line on Windows. They are geared towards different markets and differ in their approach and features. Their base code is also totally different. Serif's Plus line of products (for Windows) is more consumer oriented and as such offer more wizards, presets and other similar features to help users get started.

As Darren suggested you can easily download and import graph paper templates, or build your own with the available tools. One way to do it is to use Power duplicate to quickly build the grids/modules. There's a video tutorial explaining how it works. As we move forward there will be eventually more efficient ways/tools to accomplish this.

Let me know if you still have trouble.