You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher is crashing since the 1.10.0 update

Since the update to version 1.10 I noticed that Publisher crashes more often. I have an AMD Radeon RX5700 and have disabled hardware support. I have a suspicion that the crash always happens when I have a text in the master and then change the font on another page in another place.

I've had some crashes in 1.10 as well.
It seems to be a return of the issues we had a few versions ago when modifying tables.
I was just editing some text when all of a sudden I'm looking at the Windows Desktop and Publisher has vanished 😒

Reopen Publisher and was offered a file to restore which worked OK with only a few edits missing.
Made same changes again with no issues

• Staff

Are you able to navigate to %AppData%\Affinity\Publisher\1.0 and upload the CrashReports folder here.

If you have any steps that can reproduce these crashes it would be helpful too

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Was asked to move this to the Bug forum:

Updated Publisher to 1.10 yesterday, did not access. Opened up a document today and began editing, it repeatedly crashes when I type a "period". 

I saved the file once with added text, so will restore pre-update file and go back to 1.9 until this is resolved.  Attaching the CrashReports folder.

I did have the 1.10 Beta installed, but there should be no interaction there. Renamed the publisher file used under the Beta with -Beta to keep them separate.

reports.zip