You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Fixed] Crash using Find and Replace [1.10.0.1115]

The way I work is to use tagged text files and replace the tags with Paragraph and Character Styles.
In this beta I cannot do so. I can finde the tags and I can go to the locations but I cannot use Replace or Replace All. Using Regular Expressions or not will result in a crash. Earlier betas showed this would happen occasionally, the publisher document is under 200 pages and this works fine in the retail version.
I can send the files, text and Publisher and all the various crash reports.
Here is the latest Crash Report. I have several... [resigned sigh emoticon]
Affinity Publisher Beta_2021-07-21-121209_Mac-Pro.crash

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

4 hours ago, Gabe said:

Hi @Old Bruce,

I think what you see would most likely be related to this. Can you package your file up and upload it on this link so I can add it as a sample? https://www.dropbox.com/request/aYjAafAgQV8RLIM1I5M4

Done.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.