Sign in to follow this  
skylamar

Would like a YouTube tutorial showing Affinity Designer's vector brushes

Hi. I don't own Affinity Designer. However, I'm curious about it and I'd love to see a YouTube video showing Designer's vector brushes.

I've been looking for a drawing application with good vector brushes for quite a while. Since 2007, I've been using an application called Lineform because I love its implementation of vector brushes — which it calls artistic strokes. However, Lineform is no longer supported by the company which developed it and overall the application feels dated, so I'd love to replace it.

Thanks.

Skylamar

More tutorials would be a plus. I´d like to see something covering brush strokes as well: manipulating, tablets, etc. I did buy Affinity Designer last night and am excited about learning how to exploit all the features. Thanks!

Frank Stonehouse

Morelia, Mexico

Cheers Andy, I think it will go a long way into getting people up to speed. A nice cover all series on tools and features would be awesome, just to cover the basics. There are some hidden gems in there...