You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Video Editor adobe premiere alternative

Fantastic software!!!

Please make another application for windows etc.  Make an adobe premiere alternative… I have switched over to everything of yours.  Tired of adobe price bullying.  I used adobe for 20+ years and now you are my go to apps.  I still need a video editor along with , I bet, many other people… 

Thank you
Nelson

• 2 years later...

In my experience, Movavi really stands out for its straightforward and intuitive approach to video editing, which was a big relief after years of navigating Adobe's more complex interface. Personally, I've found that Movavi's ability to easily edit and enhance MP4 videos is a huge plus. Adding transitions, titles, and filters is a breeze and really elevates the quality of my projects. The features I've appreciated the most are the video stabilization and the sound equalization options. They've been crucial in polishing my videos to a professional standard.

This switch was mainly influenced by an article I found about the 11 Best Free MP4 Editors in 2023. It provided a great overview and helped me in choosing Movavi. Here's the link for your reference and to explore more: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/best-free-mp4-editors.html.