You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hiccups in the adjustment layer palette of Photo Beta 1.9.1.221 - RC 1

Is it just me that whenever I click on an adjustment layer in the Adjustment Panel, another one appears briefly before the selected layer appears? It looks like a hiccup. Since downloading 1.9.1.221, this also happens with 1.9.0 MAS and 1.8.6 MAS - not always, but often. 

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

2 hours ago, anon2 said:

Not just you. When the adjustment controls window opens, it initially and momentarily has the size and content from when it was previously open, and then its size and content becomes appropriate for the currently selected Adjustment object.

Good to know I'm not the only one. I thought there was something wrong with my Mac. 

Edit: It also happens when I use the keyboard shortcuts to open a life adjustment layer ... but as far as I can tell so far, everything else is running fine.

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

The 'hiccup' in the adjustment layer palette is still there. Photo Beta 1.9.1.225 - GM Seed

18 hours ago, Gabe said:

Hi both,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for spotting this. Issue logged. 

Hi Gabe, maybe it's just a 'Mojave thing' like the 'bouncing traffic lights'

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/121541-the-red-yellow-green-buttons-in-the-upper-left-sometimes-jump-back-and-forth-up-and-down/&tab=comments#comment-725856

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.