You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PSD Export of Whole Document Does Nothing 1.9.0.5 (was PDF)

When exporting a PDF PSD with Whole Document selected (Pop-up Menu), the app does nothing.

Selecting individual arbours exports PDF PSD as expected.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

• Staff

Hi Seneca,
I can confirm it is also working for me. Is this happening to a specific file or can you reproduce it on a new document?

Can you please give us some more details and steps you're taking that we can attempt to reproduce this with please?

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

I can confirm it is also working for me. Is this happening to a specific file or can you reproduce it on a new document?

Hi @Sean P and @MEB,

Apologies, I meant to say PSD files.

I'm not sure whether it makes sense (well I think it does) to export the whole document as PSD but at the moment that seems to be not possible.

So if you select a Designer file with multiples artboards and select PSD export the Whole Document the command fails silently.

I will try to update the heading of this thread as well.

EDIT: I've just checked the latest Photo beta and the same problem appears to be there as well.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

1 hour ago, MEB said:

Can't reproduce it with PSD either (whole document), see screenshot below.

@MEB, @Sean P,

I was in the process of recording a short video showing the problem and lo and behold it did work at that time.

Don't know what to say except that it's working now.

I even checked the latest Photo beta and it didn't work there for me either.

Now, however, both work fine.

Weird. Sorry for taking up the bandwidth. The problem just went away.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.