You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adobe CC alternative for Affinity Suite

Hey, I’m a big affinity fan, but recently downloaded the Adobe photoshop app out of curiosity and although most things are better to use with Affinity Photo/ designer apps, I did notice that Adobe currently has a more intuitive and efficient way of adding elements, fonts, icons, document presets etc as well as the document automatically saving to the cloud easier than affinity currently allows. I wanted to see if there are plans to improve this seeing as there is the ability to move between the affinity suite via the click of a button? Will all this come to the iPad apps too?

cheers

Ollie

• Staff

Hi Ollieillo,
It's not just fixes. It also lists new features. Usually the first Beta of a new cycle (1.8, 1.9 etc) is the one that lists more new features but sometimes, depending on the planned beta test phase duration, new features are introduce/spread along various beta builds. Some devs also keep a list of cumulative changes (see here for example) since the latest retail version so you can see what was introduced through the various beta builds for the current phase.