AurelienD

32-bit preview display deactivated when changing document

Hello,

With a custom OCIO config, with 32-bit Linear document in ACEScg color space, with a display management set to OCIO Display Transform and custom display LUT, with several documents open at the same time (all 32-bits ACEScg), we found that the 32-bit display is deactivated when swithing from a document to an other. We have to click on 'Unmanaged' or 'ICC Display Transform' then on 'OCIO Display Transform' to finally see the correct display.

Whereas this is not critical, we are always able to bring back the correct display with a few clicks, this is really annoying and perturbing for the artists.

This is with Affinity 1.8.3.641 Windows 10.

Thanks.

Hey AurelienD,

This is a known issue I'm afraid. I will give the original report a nudge with your post.

Thank you and welcome to the Affinity Forums :) 

Posted (edited)

Ok, good to know.

I'll emphasize however the annoyance it produces, and the confusion it could bring.

Thanks !

Edited by AurelienD

I have seen some activity on this report so hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later. No ETA but if I see anything solid, I will wake up the affected threads.