Jump to content

Free font download?


Janabanana
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you mean ones free when you purchase Affinity Publisher, I think this may have been a limited time offer, if not they should be available along with the software download when you log in to your account. (Assuming you purchased directly from Serif.)

If you mean fonts that are free generally, there are a number of web sites that supply free fonts, such as Font Squirrel and DaFont.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher : Affinity Photo : Affinity Designer (latest release versions) | Affinity Photo for iPad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PaulEC said:

If you mean fonts that are free generally, there are a number of web sites that supply free fonts, such as Font Squirrel and DaFont.

 

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.10 • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.10 • Designer for iPad 1.10 • iPadOS 15.5 (iPad Air 2)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, PaulEC said:

If you mean ones free when you purchase Affinity Publisher, I think this may have been a limited time offer, if not they should be available along with the software download when you log in to your account. (Assuming you purchased directly from Serif.)

If you mean fonts that are free generally, there are a number of web sites that supply free fonts, such as Font Squirrel and DaFont.

Hi Paul, thanks so much for your reply. I've just realised Publisher comes preloaded with tons of fonts already and I'm just a newbie so I'll just use what I have for now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Janabanana said:

I've just realised Publisher comes preloaded with tons of fonts already

No fonts are automatically installed with any of the Affinity apps. They just use the fonts that are generally available on your computer (i.e. supplied with the OS or installed subsequently).

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.10 • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.10 • Designer for iPad 1.10 • iPadOS 15.5 (iPad Air 2)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.