You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

vector brush bug

Sorry, but that's not enough information for a bug report, @aji.

Please let us know what release of Designer you're using, and provide a screenshot showing what you've done, and a better description of what you think should have happened. A sample .afdesign document might be helpful, too.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, i've noticed that too.

When I paint with the vector brush and many painting-vector-layers are painted/created, all different vector-brush-layers are not movable with the move-tool anymore in the canavas.

Only with the keyboards arrows, all different vector-brush-layers are as single pieces movable trough the canavas.

(Sorry for my english)

I've not so long time ago now also affinity designer. And that bug I've also noticed.

Or at least, sometimes it works and some times not (depenting if you start affinity designer again).

Maybe when too much vector-brush-layers are painted, the movements of the single vector-brush-layers are not more movable.

Also when you paint with the vector-brush in a mask, sometimes affinity designer crash. And nothings goes more.

But I think affinity designer has some more bugs.

PS.  Sad is also, that affinity designer has not rotation-tool and only with the right-click menu you can rotate the canavas.

I hope such a tool will come in the next update. I think rotating is a main-thing, for painting or also to edit some pieces on the own work closely and more effectively.

But this PS Note is a thing for another thread ;-)

Edited by Variable-Max

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.