Rudolphus

Changing Keyboard shortcuts bug (still there!)

Playing with keyboard shortcuts, after a few modifications or additions, any key I try to enter results in a message "DeadCharProcessed" in the key input box:

_bug-DeadCharProcessed.jpg.dcfa0587cdda9ca7c53bc7900a44a589.jpg

From there on I can't modify or add any shortcut. I have to restart the application and then I can add or change just a few more shortcuts before the same "DeadCharProcessed" comes back.

Looking around this forum I have found that this bug was reffered to in version 1.5.x  already: 

The topic is about APhoto, so there is a chance this bug is in whole range of Affinity apps.

Hi Rudolphus,

Thanks for letting us know. It seems to happen after you've trigged a character input that requires a Dead Character. For example typing ç requires first pressing the dead character and then the C. Once that has done it will stop any shortcuts from being entered as you've seen. I'll get this passed on to development.

Thanks!