Jump to content

AffinityMakesMeSmile

Members
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello there! I'll tried to export an document in Publisher (latest) on my MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 65 pages, one pix on each side, MacOS Ventura (v13 latest beta) - it crashes all the time... Is it an know bug, or is it Ventura that is the problem?
  2. Hi there! Are there an easy way to setup an Publisher document with 65 pages and automatically import 65 different pictures that will paste on each of the 65 pages?
  3. Yeah, annoying! I can can for sure be honest and say that it will not come this year, and, we may be glad if it will be released before next year ends…
  4. Last night Serif Labs changed their announcement for Publisher for iPad… ”This summer’ has changed to “this year” now… This was something Serif write on Twitter yesterday - so, we can stop waiting for Publisher and concentrate on other stuff - next summer we can coming back for another waiting…
  5. Just to support Serif Labs with money I have bought both versions of every app on both Mac and Windows - totally six license on desktop - and of course both Photo and Designer on iPad… Next summer I’ll hope Affinity Publisher can be bought, just to complete everything…
  6. But, the updates to Mac is older than that… Is just to realize, Serif Labs new strategy to make every app on all platforms version 2.0 (even Publisher for iPad) will delay to next summer…
  7. Perhaps I’m just repeating myself all the time, but, I have to agree about the total silence of updates and releases since november last year… Serif Labs don’t like to communicate with their customers, both old one and new ones… I really really would have an simple answer from Serif about Publisher for iPad - will it come before the end of september? Or, at least this year? OR not until next summer?
  8. Is this the case with a very delayed Publisher for iPad? Is everything going to be version 2.0 in the same time when Publisher for iPad is to be released??
  9. The word fell wrong here… I meant that it almost four years ago Publisher get into public beta for Mac/Win - nothing else…
  10. Of course, BUT, really annoying the extremly long waiting for Affinity Publisher for iPad! in just few weeks it was released for Mac/Win in first public beta, but, the iPad version of Publisher still hasn’t got to the stage of stability yet to get to beta…
  11. Without errors?? No one of the other versions of Affinity Publisher/Designer/Photo is without errors! If that’s the aim, Publisher will never ever be released on iPad… More than half of this forum are about bugs and all kind of errors - normally for all modern apps on three or more platforms…
  12. Ok… so, can we see forward to see an release of Affinity Publisher for iPad pretty soon? Why can’t Serif Labs give us an releasedate?
  13. As Affinity Publisher for iPad seems to be very delayed (release next summer) - is it so that the whole suite will be version 2.0 for both Mac/Win/iPad? The waiting for Publisher has been annoying now for looooong time…
  14. Today I tested my M1 iPad with a giant pixeldocument in Affinity Photo for iPad - the idea was to see the new memory swap technology into the new iPadOS16, beta 1… The document was 100000x75000 pixels, 7.5Gpixel big… Pretty impressed that an iPad could manage such an huge file!!! The question is, where’s the limit into Photo on iPad?
  15. Perhaps an beta version of iPad Publisher late 2022 and public release second half 2023, or, Serif abandon the iPad version just because the Studio Link Technology is hard to replicate on iPadOS?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.