You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.2.1.26369 RC3)

Frame Text Tool not Resize;

That's by design. The frame does resize, but you have too much text, so it spills over. Just delete the excess yourself. If you want Lorem Ipsum text, use Text > Insert Filler. That will resize to fit the frame.

That's by design. The frame does resize, but you have too much text, so it spills over. Just delete the excess yourself. If you want Lorem Ipsum text, use Text > Insert Filler. That will resize to fit the frame.

We want a clipping option for the text frame as a proper solution ;)

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

https://www.behance.net/VladMafteiuScai

Thank's, Text Insert Filler solve the problem for me.

I'm iOS Developer and I receive PSD from Designers... They want use Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo but not do it because Affinity suite not support Smart Objects...

In a short future I believe that all use Affinity suite.

Again, Thank's for help.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.