Kiarian

Publisher - refining mask/selection in Photo persona leads to crash

Loaded up Affinity Publisher, have an image selection, go to Photo Persona and then select the image, Refine Mask, edit the image to fine tune the masking, select 'Add as new layer', program crashes out.

Just happened twice. 

Hey Kiarian,

I've just tried this going from Publisher to Photo and then again in only Photo but I was unable to reproduce it. Can you crash it just starting from Photo?

Any chance you can attach a crash report too?

Did it crash twice on the same document or different documents?

Hi Chris,

At work at the moment. Will do if it happens again. From what I remember I shifted to Photo persona, CTRL clicked on my pixel layer, to select it, then I clicked on the contextual tab 'Refine', did my edits, then selected 'Add selection to new layer' in the refine options, this was when it crashed.
Maybe the CTRL clicking to select the layer, then going into refine is what is causing this, instead of simply selecting a new area, then refine etc the usual way (with no previous CTRL clicking selection).