You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Yes Please make Affinity Designer to open CorelDraw files.

Its not necessary to write CDR-Files. Only import to Affinity Designer so I can save it in the Affinity Designer Format.

The reason is, in the earlier days - exactly since CorelDraw 4 I have worked with CDR a lot for my private things like surprise my wife with Corel-Paintings and other things. A few years ago I changed to MAC and there was no CDR. Nowadays there is a CDR - BUT only subscription model for the MAC. If I would use the subscription model I would pay more in one year than for all versions since version 4. And I always used the older Versions of CDR (only CDR) because they were cheaper than the whole suite. I still have a lot of .cdr-files and I would like to activate them in Affinity Designer. Of course, I do not know if there are copyright or other restrictions only for importing into Affinity Designer.  But I would be very happy to revive the old cdr-files in Affinity Designer.

With a big thank you for Photo; Designer and Publisher.

George

--- Das ist meine Meinung und keine Rechtsberatung ---

--- This is my opinion and no legal advice ---