You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Numeroter des photos - Number photos by macro

Hello
On Affinyty photo I have 2,500 photos to process.
I want to write on each picture a number that increments 1 in 1 in a text box to number them.
Is this possible by a macro and batch processing.
If yes what is the macro to write.
Translate French.
Thanks in advance

Eric

You have to use other tools for these purposes like ImageMagick or the like. See for something similar though in this case combine several images to one with labels ...

You can adapt and change that to your needs instead via altering the bash script with a modification call for every passed file inside the loop to apply the incremented number. Or use some other even more powerful scripting tool, like python, perl etc.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Or, something a little bit different if you are on Windows: using FastStoneViewer, you can add the name (or other data, but not numbers this way) of your pictures on them.

This program can batch rename, resize and add the name of your pictures, and you can do this to another folder.
I can give more details (and in French if needed) if you're interested.

2019-07-26_225324.png.9622795cbf8f96681245ac329d44b1fa.png