You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Plugins Empresso Pro(JIXIPIX)

Hi,Ido have a bug in AP1.7.1.404.

When start the plugin and finish a go back to AP,i can't go back and use the plugin again,every time i try to start it wont start,after a couple of times  trying to do that AP crashes,then i have to start again,starting up every thing.

thanks in advance.

regards.

charles

• Staff

Hi Charles,

Though I haven't seen a specific fix for this, the newest Photo beta on Windows seems to have corrected a lot of plugin issues. It may be worth trying the beta and then updating this thread if you're still having trouble. 

The beta will install alongside your purchased copy so don't worry about it being replaced.

Hi Chris.

Thank you for your reply,i've downloaded the Beta version,it is a little better then then non Beta,it does not crash when i repeat the plugin,but if i want to use the plugin after i've applied it ones it will not start again,is the same as before,so it's not yet good as when i use other plugins i can repeat how much i want no problem.

Anyway thanks again,and lets hope it will be fix soon.

best regards.

charles

• Staff

Hey Charles,

I think we will slowly but surely be increasing plugin support but it wasn't the focus of the 1.7 update and I realise it actually got a bit worse with the initial release of 1.7. I'm glad the beta at least allows you to use it as before you updated. Thanks for letting me know.