KipV

Why did image look fine when first import but then got pixelated when re-opened Publisher?

I imported a file from my photos folder into Publisher and everything was fine. Printed it all out, worked great. When I went back to the Publisher file today it look extremely pixelated. Can someone help me as to what is going on? I didn't move then image in the Finder (if that even makes any difference.)

What does it say in Document > Resource Manager ?

Does it show the document as Linked, Embedded, Missing?

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be worried about.

1 hour ago, carl123 said:

What does it say in Document > Resource Manager ?

Does it show the document as Linked, Embedded, Missing?

Oh good, I couldn't find where you were supposed to go to check resources. A weird thing happened, I shut the app down and restarted it and then the image got sharp again! Under resource manager everything is marked as linked. It hope it says good now.

If the Status is "OK" it shouldn't appear pixellated, if it appears blurry then it means it's struggling to find the original image, so it might have a status of "Missing".

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

4 hours ago, Jon P said:

If the Status is "OK" it shouldn't appear pixellated, if it appears blurry then it means it's struggling to find the original image, so it might have a status of "Missing".

Unfortunately I didn't check the status when it was blurry since I didn't know to check there. It seem like it fixed it's on restart though.