You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Blown out highlight

I am experiencing blown out highlights/over exposure with images from Canon Powershot G1X.  I don't see the blown-out highlight issues when viewing the images via in Finder, Preview, DxO Pro 10 or Perfect Photo 9.5.  All raw images from this camera when loading into the Develop Persona in Affinity Photo seems to have this blown highlight issue.

Incidentally, this issue doesn't happen with raw images taken with my old Canon EOS 450D.  The exposure seems to be correctly set.  Not sure what's happening here.

I have attached a sample image from my Canon Powershot G1X if required.

Edit: The post won't allow me to attach a raw file.  Where can I upload a sample image?

You can try to zip it first to work around the format issue when uploading. Alternatively you can send it to support@seriflabs.com along with a small description of the issue and a link to this thread. Another way would be to provide a Dropbox or Google Drive (or similar service) link.

Thanks Mel.  Please find attached a sample image from my Canon Powershot G1X.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.