You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Panel height cannot be changed with the mouse - 1.7.1.404

• Staff
3 hours ago, seabirdr said:

Please see my recorded GIF animation. I can drag the mouse to change the width of the panel, but I can't change its height.

Affinity Designer bug 不能拉高窗口.gif

Thanks for letting us know - this happened for me immediately, but after doing a Ctrl Run up I could no longer produce the issue. I do have my AppData saved in this state so I'll get it passed over to development. In the meantime if you go to %AppData%\Affinity\Designer\1.0 (Beta)\ and delete the 'Workspaces' folder it will completely reset them and should allow you to resize the Layers Panel.

2 hours ago, Sean P said:

Thanks for letting us know - this happened for me immediately, but after doing a Ctrl Run up I could no longer produce the issue. I do have my AppData saved in this state so I'll get it passed over to development. In the meantime if you go to %AppData%\Affinity\Designer\1.0 (Beta)\ and delete the 'Workspaces' folder it will completely reset them and should allow you to resize the Layers Panel.

After following your method, I can drag and change the panel height.

But the new problems are still annoying. Please see the GIF below. I arranged the panels in the way I used to, switched to export persona, and then switched back, the arrangement of the panels was messed up.

1048595239_AffinityDesignerbug.thumb.gif.96f3790ff31b664e7fb4c07ce4cc39bf.gif

• Staff
54 minutes ago, seabirdr said:

After following your method, I can drag and change the panel height.

But the new problems are still annoying. Please see the GIF below. I arranged the panels in the way I used to, switched to export persona, and then switched back, the arrangement of the panels was messed up.

Thanks for that I've reproduced that and passed it on to development.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.