Posted this in the Publisher forum but I think this might be nice for all apps:

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

Any news on that? :-) 

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

4 hours ago, ChrisSmere said:

Any news on that? :-)

Serif generally does not comment on feature requests, nor do they generally announce ahead of time what new functions they are working on nor when they plan to make something available. So the first "news" you'll see, assuming Serif implements it, will probably be when you notice it in a beta release for one of the applications :)

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.476 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.476 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.3.475 Beta