Sign in to follow this  
SalfingerAndrew

Unable to use CMD V in "Find and Replace"

Hello everyone!!

I've been having a issue with the "Find and Replace" studio panel. If I try to copy text and then use CMD-V to paste the text into either the "Find" or "Replace With" input sections. When I try to use CMD-V to paste it would just paste the text into a text box within the project window. 

For a workaround I would have to right click into the input field and click paste that way.

Video:

Is this happing to anyone else?

Thank you for your time,

Andrew.

@SalfingerAndrew

I installed the latest build 384 (rc1) and I also can't reproduce this. (macOS 10.14.5) Maybe there is some other thing interfering, like a pasteboard-manager app,...

• Production-System: iMac (21,5-inch, Late 2013), 16GB RAM, 2TB nvme-SSD, running on 10.14.6 Mojave;
  • Display Setup: 27" Thunderbolt Display primary + 21,5" iMac-Display secondary for palettes;
  • Keyboard-Layout: German apple extended keyboard (aluminium);

Thanks everyone, I found out the issue. I chance how Copy and Paste works within designer. I chance the paste to paste with without format. Changed it back and it now working fine.