You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crop issue

Hi,

I'm very happy with the software and how it develops. It's not a major issue, but a bit annoying - especially when editing lots of pictures. When it changes from Develop Persona to Photo Persona or vice versa, it doesn't center the picture (I think it's because of the open panels on the left side).

The last crop settings are remembered now in Photo Persona, it would be great in Develop Persona too. :)

Affinity Photo 2.0.4  |   Affinity Designer 1.10.5.1342 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.5.1342

Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64bit | Intel Core i7 8750H @ 2.2 GHz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (Studio Driver) | Intel UHD Graphics 630 | 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4

https://www.flickr.com/photos/owlp

• Staff

Hey owlp,

This has been raised a few times over the years. I think it might be that there are no docked panels on the left in the Develop Persona. Once you hit Develop, and you have docked panels on the left (Macro, Library etc.) the image remains in the same place.

I've done a quick test and if you dock a panel to the left in the Develop Persona, the issue doesn't occur. Perhaps there's an improvement to be made here so I'll add your feedback to the original report.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.