Uncle Mez

Affinity Designer: is there any way to make a Zig Zag of a line?

Hello !

this is not to mention a bug but more of a question and if it does not exist yet a suggestion.
It is possible at this stage to draw a straight line with the pen tool then use some filter or options to create a Zig Zag from it ?
Like one would do to make waves or to illustrate waters flowing/moving.

i know it was possible with Ai but not yet tried to create it with Affinity Designer (Beta or Retail), so i ask.
if it is not implemented (such a filter or a straight function to make zik zag of vector lines and smooth them or sharp them) then i would ask it (for both Windows and MacOS)  because it is helpful and time saving and very useful for logos design.

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15