You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save Fails When Table Converted to Curves

Loving Publisher Beta so far. Working on a catalogue. To send my document for commercial printing, I have to convert the table to curves, because I don't want the printing company to have to worry about fonts. Just come across this problem:

• Created page with text (mostly using the Artistic Text Tool) and images
  • When I convert most text to curves and export, all is fine
  • When I also convert the table (created within Publisher) to curves, I get the error message: 'Failed to Save document... Save failed because document could not be written to.''

If I delete the table curves layer and choose Save, or Save As..., I can save, as normal.

Is there a workaround? Will this problem be fixed at some point?

I could probably create the tables elsewhere and import them, but that then builds in a huge time problem when corrections need to be done. My document will have around 250 pages so I need to make decisions now that I'm not going to regret later!

Thank you if anyone can shed any light1044156956_Screenshot2019-03-14FailedSave.thumb.png.7bdd68626ff153672c96510a26f7d4fe.png, oh wise ones! :-) 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.