You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Current Publisher Beta the last one?

Well I hope that they first sort out carefully all bugs, let it pass all stress and UI tests several times etc. and make a good meaningful docu too for it,  before throwing it out now too hurried on the evil mass market.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

• Staff
33 minutes ago, Uwe367 said:

Yesterday evening i had read on facebook that the current Publisher Beta will be the last one bevor the full version comes out.

Hi Uwe367,

Can you give a link to that post?  We did make a post on Facebook yesterday saying 'The latest free public beta of our desktop publishing app, Affinity Publisher, is now available. It includes our first pass at adding support for hyperlinks and localised text is now available for all of the languages we intend to support at release. There's still time to take part in the beta process.'

From my understanding we can expect to see a few more builds before release and before you ask, i don't know when that will be :) 

The Problem is that this posting is in a gerrman Group which is locked so that only members can read and post. I have read the posting from affinity with the LATEST beta and i think the poster of the other post missunderstood this and or he confused LATEST and LAST.

But thank you very much for your posting and i will post this in the group.

And i don't wanted to ask when it will be released. I like it to work with publisher and be sure, i will buy it if the final release comes out :)

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.