Afer a couple of crashes when dragging a PNG into the screen all the useful stuff such as histograms and resizing bars are now missing and I cannot for the life of me find a way to get them back. Any suggestions would be very welcome

John Bateson

First try Studio> Reset Studio. If this does not do it, open Studio and select the panels you wish to display.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and Designer 1.6.5.123, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

1 minute ago, jmwellborn said:

Have you checked VIEW>Studio> and then looked to see whether the items you had are still checked?   If not, you could check them again.

Sorry, @John Bateson, i forgot to precede Studio with View!

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and Designer 1.6.5.123, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

1 minute ago, John Bateson said:

Found it and everything back to what passes for normal here.

Thank you for taking the time to respond - very helpful.

Good job!   Can’t tell you how many times I have accidentally lost those studio panels!    Eventually I figured out where to find Reset Studio, which is John Rostron’s very sensible first step.  Which, of course,  forgot.