I have a menu I have been asked to change some food items and prices but cant figure out how to do it? Please help,  it cant be that hard to do, but I have been trying for well over an hour now.

What format is the menu in?

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-12, - iPad2 iOS 9.35 B|  Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials - Public Domain Images

Take a look in the Layers panel. As long as the text is actually a text layer and not an image of text, you should be able to change it easily by selecting either the Artistic or Frame Text Tool. Highlight the menu and price items, and then your options will be on the Context Toolbar above.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!