Hi

If I develop a raw file in the develop persona including tonal, black and white points, shadows and highlights and sharpening, etc.. then go to the photo persona. Do you then do more adjustments to the same or should I leave things as they are (newbie!) Also, if I have sharpened in Develop, do I sharpen again for print? Or is it just down to personal choice. Just looking for some general guidelines I guess!

Thanks....

2 hours ago, tonyt said:

Also, if I have sharpened in Develop, do I sharpen again for print?

I like to be selective about what I sharpen (e.g. I like fluffy clouds and sharp trees) so rarely do any sharpening in Develop.  On the other hand, I find the shadows and highlights adjustment  in Develop does what I need, so I rarely use the Photo version.  As @GabrielM  said, it's down to personal preference.  It's worth reviewing them from time to time though - the way individual tools behave changes as AP evolves.

AP user, running Win10