Hi, Can anyone tell me the correct settings to setup Affinity Photo/Designer for Sublimation printing, so to get the colours right. I use Sawgrass Inks, SG400 printer, iMac.

I know for Windows based systems they use ICC profiles, but I currently use Photoshop on Mac which uses a driver and wish to make the change to Affinity!

Hi Gift,

Please could you take a look at James Ritson's post here it should help you with printing :) 

Thanks

Callum

Hi Thanks for the reply and yes I had seen this post which for the most part works as I used this to set up, but on a design I did in Photoshop and opened in Affinity Photo that has shading around some lettering the colour prints out blue instead of red? On screen and proofing shows red but it still prints blue? Any ideas to why this may be?

See attached one photo shows red shading (printed from photoshop) the other blue but should be red shading (printed from affinity photo)

blue.HEIC

red.HEIC

I tried Sawgrass and there reply was :

Thank you for contacting Sawgrass Technical Support.

Affinity Photo is not in our list of supported software, so we are not able to provide configuration instructions.  We support Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and CorelDraw.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.