There is quite a lot of documentation on various Internet sites of bugs relating to the colours when using the DxO Viveza plug in. This is the only one of the DxO plug ins that doesn't work properly but unfortunately it is one of my favourites.

I'm sure I'm not the only Photo user who would really love for this bug to be tracked down and fixed!

Thanks!!

Hi MEB

Thanks for your reply. I see that DxO acknowledge that this bug exists but not necessarily that it is a bug in their plugin. I guess as a user what would be great would be for Serif and DxO to work together to fix it. That would have a business benefit to both parties as well as the obvious value to users!!

Hi jeremyrh,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
I've bumped/updated our report against the latest beta. I'm not sure if the problem is on our side since there was similar reports on other forums when running Viveza on other third party apps - in any case this is a known issue that's also logged with us to check.

Viveza worked OK for me with the 1.7 beta, even with an image that was in portrait mode.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630