You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Replace all images?

Hi, is there such a function? If not, please create it. Some images have a function above the viewer. It went away by clicking curves, I think. How to restore it? Thx, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, it would not be necessary if "image prefare link" works and load the newest images at newstart.

The attached image shows, the "convert to curves" is gone, may be by klick on it. How to restore it? Thanks, lars

affpub.jpeg

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

• 7 months later...

It would be nice Resource Manager allows replacing multiple selected images. I would like to be able to select the image (same image repeated) and replace it with a new file, and select individual images (meaning select the exact located images) and batch replace with new file selected. Basically, I want to be able to select image A and replace it with new image C and replace some image A and some image B with image C.

Despite the title of this post, I think @larsh is saying he had an image selected and clicked 'Convert to curves' - just tried this and it creates a curve object with an image fill (see screenshot) and the image is no-longer listed in resource manager, either linked or embedded - other than undo, there doesn't seem to be a way to convert back from there. Without any control over that fill I'm not sure this is a useful feature?

Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 09.46.15.png

MacBook Pro M1 Max, macOS 12.6.1 Monterey
Affinity Designer : 2.0  Affinity Photo: 2.0,   Affinity Publisher: 2.0