You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher- Price

When Affinity publisher is fully up and running and no longer a Beta version, what will be the price of this software. I need to know before I spend any further time assessing it's pros and cons. Also it is difficult to fully assess it when important facilities / tools are for the moment not working such as inserting  Word files, Vector Personas and Photo Personas.

It has been indicated — but not officially announced — that APub will be US$49.99 (or the MAS equivalent); i.e. the same price as the other Affinity desktop apps.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 4 weeks later...

In the UK, both Designer and Photo are currently being offered at £48.99 each from Serif via their own website so I can't see Publisher being more expensive than that - unless Serif increase the overall price before then of course.
Serif often have offer periods - recently, Designer for iPad had a 30% discount on launch which coincided with an "Up to 30% off everything" offer - so it might even be cheaper for a while at the start to get more people on-board the good ship Affinity.
Even if there's no discount offered, 50 quid for something with the power of Publisher with free upgrades - well, probably until version 2 at least - isn't a massive amount of cash (less than £1 per week if you only use it for one year) when compared to some other software.