You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, I have AD and AP for Windows and decided to buy it for my daughter for her "iPad-Air" that is running "iOS 11.4". However once downloaded it says it is not compatible with her "iPad Air" I have attached an image from the AP for iPad page here that says it needs "iOS 11.2" or later which we have. We have applied to Apple for a refund.

Have I missed something or should it be able to run on her device mentioned above?

If I missed something or I'm being a tad stupid then I think the Requirements/Compatibility part needs updating for people like me(I don't and never have used Apple products)

Thanks

iPad-Air compatability issue.jpg

Motto - STUPID HURTS!

It certainly should work. I have an iPad-Air (model A1566) running iOS 11.4 and Photo is working fine on that.

Photo version 1.6.3.43

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

Edit. From reading Lee's post, it would appear that my iPad must be an iPad-Air 2. Who knew O.o?

I'm not really an iPad person. 

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

• Staff

Hi Timespider,

Your iPad Air will need to a be a second gen model (Air 2) for it to be compatible. This information is included in the item description on the App Store as we're limited in which models are be listed in the information section.