You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

3RD Party Plugins No Updates?

HI, I keep going to the 3rd party Plug-ins support page for AP but there does not seem to be any change to plug-ins that maybe compatable with AP?

Are there any 3rd party plug-ins that are maybe new out and work with AP?

I understand that AP is attempting to give us something to use rather than Photoshop at a much reduced cost maybe but apart from no plug-in news there is also nothing as far as I can see on a DAM for AP. or an option to work with the Colorchecker from X-Rite on camera profiles.

Thankyou.

Russ.

• Staff

Hi Russ,

The Dev team aim to improve plugin support with each release.  The fact most plugins are written for a program that works differently to ours and may mean that some work is also need to be carried out by the plugin provider and not just us.  

As for DAM, it's being worked on, which is why we had a call for sample images in this thread  It's still a long way of being ready, but is being worked on. 

X-Rite Colour support, as confirmed in a reply to you, by TonyB in this post, it was never on our Roadmap but is something they the Dev team will look at adding.