You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Texture Paint Brush Asset Library 01

StuartRc

I Have added a limited number of seamless (hopefully) pattern assets (30 in total) (import to asset Library) as a supplement to the Texture Paint Brushes:

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/55202-texture-paint-brushes-group-1-4-120480/

and as a working asset library for creating vector patterns. (Found these really useful while working on the on-going Inktober artwork Conversions )

Usage

1. The patterns can be complex inside the rectangular containers but they can be broken apart for other use. (Like spreading a texture inside another object/masking/ pattern making)

3. Tiled patterns (They should snap together)

4. Re-colouring (select internal groups in layer panel to re-colour collectively) [not 100% success can be a bit of trial and error!]

4. As symbols should you choose to add to symbol panel

Hope you find them useful!:)

TxP1 PATTERNS TxP Ptn 01 01@0.5x.jpg

Updated versions (01 05 2019)

TxP Ptn 01.zip

TxP Pattern Assets 1.pdf

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've been using AD for years but have only just discovered this fabulous resources thread and @Stuartrc your contributions are SO wonderful and generous!!! Thank you!!! These patterns are great for my work (though they don't line up perfectly seamless when using the bitmap fill option to afford the ability to scale and rotate with ease, just fyi). 

11 hours ago, DesignBunny said:

I've been using AD for years but have only just discovered this fabulous resources thread and @Stuartrc your contributions are SO wonderful and generous!!! Thank you!!! These patterns are great for my work (though they don't line up perfectly seamless when using the bitmap fill option to afford the ability to scale and rotate with ease, just fyi). 

Thank you for your comments..

The assets were not really build to be bitmap fills..however I have had a look at the files and attempted to fix the issues (not sure whether 100% success).

1.saved out a new set at x2 and 400dpi to try and tackle the blurring issue when scaled...

2. Edited a number of the patterns to remove white lines

3. re-modelled some of the patterns

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

3 hours ago, StuartRc said:

Thank you for your comments..

The assets were not really build to be bitmap fills..however I have had a look at the files and attempted to fix the issues (not sure whether 100% success).

1.saved out a new set at x2 and 400dpi to try and tackle the blurring issue when scaled...

2. Edited a number of the patterns to remove white lines

3. re-modelled some of the patterns

Thank you they are all working perfect as bitmap fills now!!! :D I appreciate this so much!!!

12 minutes ago, DesignBunny said:

Thank you they are all working perfect as bitmap fills now!!! :D I appreciate this so much!!!

No Problem...Higher res/size works better